EarthCruiser is definitely not just a camper built on the back of a 4x4 truck. It is derived from personal experiences, a passion for excellence, comfort, and reliability and significant field testing. No other manufacturer can offer such a background of knowledge and research.
The EarthCruiser can be shipped anywhere in the world by standard container, offering home-away-from-home comfort on your expedition.
With its specially designed soft ride/hard road suspension kit and super-single 36 inch Michelin XZL tyres, the EarthCruiser is capable of negotiating long distance desert crossings and endless kilometres of corrugated and rough outback roads in comfort. At the end of the travelling day EarthCruiser can provide a hot shower, a cold drink from the fridge, and a comfortable bed for the night.
Found the perfect spot and wish to stay for a while? EarthCruiser will continue to deliver hot showers and cold drinks for as long as you have sun, water and diesel available.
Why limit your travels to one continent? EarthCruiser is easily containerised for international travel and our team will gladly pass on their experience and help you make international touring and exploration a reality.
The advantages of roaming the globe in EarthCruiser include:
- Free and secure accommodation.
- Good high driving position for sightseeing and safe touring.
- Capability of handling a variety of terrain in comfort.
- Great fuel economy and good distance achievable between fuel stops.
- Self-sufficient in every respect- no gas or power connections needed.
- Comfortable on road and at the end of the day.
- The size of the vehicle is not too pretentious.
The EarthCruiser Expedition Vehicle is the first of its kind in the world and has been designed and built in Australia to meet the following very tight parameters:
- Comfortable long distance driving.
- The ability to survive arduous road conditions.
- Great front and rear departure angles allowing GPS cross-country travel.
- The 'living' section no higher or wider than the cab, allowing access down tight tracks, economical highway running, and containerisation for international travel.
- Adequate storage for fuel, water, and provisions for extended travel away from supplies.
- Energy 'self sufficient' for long, isolated stays.
- The quality of the fittings, the luxury, and the comfort, must be equal to or better than home.
- The all up weight is below 4500 Kg allowing operation on a standard drivers licence, lower registration costs, and a good power to weight ratio for real off-road ability and agility.